AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (“BCEDC”) pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 4/29/2021
- 2019 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 2 Annual Report: Cape Cod Commission (Commission) staff will review the 2019 CEDS Year 2 Annual Report for approval by the BCEDC. BCEDC members may vote to forward the annual report to the Cape Cod Commission for approval and submission to the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
- Updated Barnstable County Economic Development Council Meeting Schedule: Commission staff will share results from the recent member survey and discuss a revised meeting schedule .
- License Plate Grant Fund Program Update: Commission staff will review the Fiscal Year 2022 License Plate Grant Program Request for Proposals for COVID-19 Recovery and Resiliency Projects and Application Process to the BCEDC.
- Population Shift Report: Commission staff will present findings from research on the population shift analysis conducted to better understand the impacts of COVID-19 on Cape Cod’s demographics.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: BCEDC members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.