AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 921 4004 5637. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 8/5/2020 BCEDC; 6/16/2020 and 7/16/2020 BCEDC Grants Committee; 6/10/2020 BCEDC Executive Committee; 7/21/2020 BCEDC Nominating Committee
- 2021 Meeting Schedule: Members will review a schedule of meetings for the 2021 calendar year.
- COVID-19 Business Economic Impact Survey: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of the results of the second Economic Impact survey, issued in August and September of 2020. The goal of the survey is to better understand local business needs during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Members will discuss and provide feedback on business recovery and resiliency needs to be incorporated into a regional business recovery planning effort.
- Climate Action Plan Process Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan process, including the ongoing stakeholder engagement and upcoming work on the environmental economics of climate change.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: BCEDC members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.