AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 921 4004 5637. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 6/18/2020
- Fiscal Year 2021 License Plate Grant Program for COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience Projects: Cape Cod Commission staff will summarize proposals received for COVID-19 recovery and resiliency projects and grant award (up to $25,000) recommendations from the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) Grants Subcommittee. Members of the BCEDC will discuss and may vote on the Subcommittee recommendations for grant awards.
- COVID-19 Business Economic Impact Survey: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of a survey that seeks to better understand local business needs during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. This is the second Business Economic Impact Survey that will be issued during the reopening of the economy following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Data Dashboards: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on newly added demographic and economic data and information for Cape Cod towns and businesses recovering from the impacts of Covid-19 available at https://datacapecod.com/.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: BCEDC members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.