AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 214 238 156. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Barnstable County Economic Development Council pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Detailed instructions on accessing the meeting are at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices
Phone participants should access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before start time and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues.
- Roll Call
- Review/Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 2/27/2020 Council; 10/16/2019 and 12/14/2020 Grants Subcommittee
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) 2020 Annual Report: Commission staff will provide an overview of the contents of the 2020 CEDS annual report to the federal Economic Development Administration (EDA), including an overview of the data and information proposed for inclusion in an updated Stats Cape Cod webpage.
- Economic Development Administration Small Business Assistance: Commission staff will provide an update on ongoing conversations with the EDA on the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Barnstable County Economic Development Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.