POSTED: September 19, 2019, 9:01 AM
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes: 6/26/19 Management Board and 9/4/19 Bylaws Committee
3. Presentation from the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection: Gary Moran from the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection will discuss the process and criteria for obtaining a determination of a 208-equivalent plan.
4. Discussion with the Massachusetts Clean Water Trust: Nate Keenan from the Clean Water Trust will discuss the information maintained by the Trust regarding State Revolving Fund loan projects and information that could be shared with the Board on a regular schedule.
5. Management Board Bylaws: The Board will discuss and may vote to adopt the draft bylaws prepared by the Bylaws Committee.
6. Bylaws and Regulations Committee: The Board will discuss and potentially vote to change the existing Bylaws Committee to the Bylaws and Regulations Committee, charged with developing regulations for the full Board’s consideration.
7. Remote Participation: The Board will discuss and may vote to allow remote participation in meetings of the full Board and of any Committee, in accordance with the Open Meeting Law and the regulations at 940 CMR 29.10 and as allowed under the attendance policy proposed through the draft bylaws. The Board may vote to allow remote participation and adopt an attendance policy even if action on the draft bylaws is deferred for further consideration.
8. Chair and Vice-Chair Terms: The Board will discuss and may vote to extend the existing one-year terms of the Chair and Vice-Chair through June 30, 2020, consistent with the bylaws.
9. Member Reports: Members, including ex-officio members and non-member community representatives from Dukes and Nantucket Counties, will have an opportunity to provide comments and reports on local and regional water resources initiatives.
10. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
11. Public Comment