POSTED: September 10, 2019, 8:47 AM
Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative
Governing Board Meeting Agenda
Date: Thursday September 12, 2019
Time: 10 A.M.
Place: Cape Cod Commission Conference Room, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: 5/13/19 Steering Committee and 6/13/19 Governing Board
- The Dennis Harwich Yarmouth Community Partnership: David Young from CDM Smith, Inc. will discuss ongoing efforts by the towns of Dennis, Harwich, and Yarmouth to collaborate on an intermunicipal strategy to address wastewater needs in all three communities.
- Report from the Cape Cod Commission Executive Director and Staff: Staff will give a status report on existing and planned activities related to, but not limited to, the regional water quality monitoring program and financing of water quality projects for Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Member Reports: Members will report on current water resources issues affecting their Cape Cod towns and the region.
- Public Comment