Date: Thursday, JULY 11, 2019
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Place: East Wing Conference Room, Barnstable County Complex
3195 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes
- Executive Director’s Report -- Kristy Senatori
The Cape Cod Commission Executive Director will report on any recent activities she and/or staff has had regarding the Cape Cod Commission.
- Public Hearing (continued by subcommittee from 7/2/19):
Development of Regional Impact Review
- Project: Canal Street Crossing (CCC File No. 19007)
- Project Site/ Location: 21 Hunters Brook Road/Canal Street
Bourne (Sagamore Beach), MA 02562 (Map 11 Parcel 27)
- Project Applicant: 21 Hunters Brook Road, Inc.
- Project Description: Proposed mixed-use development of the Site with a medical office building, continued care facility, age-restricted residential housing units, and associated site improvements.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so; written comments may also be submitted at the hearing.
- Cape Cod Top 50 Crash Locations and Road Safety Audits: Cape Cod Commission staff will present a summary of the Top 50 Crash Location report, the Road Safety Audit process and its role in addressing safety issues on Cape Cod roads. - Cape Cod Commission Transportation staff
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Note: For all items except New Business, the Commission may take official action including votes
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.