POSTED: January 3, 2019, 3:07 PM
DATE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
PLACE: HARBORVIEW CONFERENCE ROOM • BARNSTABLE COUNTY COMPLEX
3195 MAIN STREET, BARNSTABLE, MA 02630
• Roll Call
• Public Comment
• Approval of Minutes: Potential approval of Cape Cod Commission meeting minutes of November 29, 2018.
• Executive Director’s Report — Kristy Senatori. The Cape Cod Commission Executive Director will report on any recent activities she and/or staff has had regarding the Cape Cod Commission.
• Public Hearing: Tradesmen’s Park South #LR18007 — Michele White. The Cape Cod Commission will hear presentations and take public testimony on the Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Scoping application submitted by the applicants Daniel Silva and Erin Sullivan-Silva and Jon and Wendy Salvador that proposes development of the project site located at 298 Route 6, State Highway, Truro, MA with two (2) buildings totaling approximately 25,000 square feet gross floor area for climate-controlled storage and industrial bay uses, and associated site improvements. The Commission will consider whether to adopt the draft written DRI Scoping Decision and approve the project, which if adopted and approved by the Commission, would allow the applicants to proceed with local permitting for the project, subject to the DRI Scoping Decision, without the requirements for any further DRI review. Materials are available for the public to review at http://www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices and are available at the Cape Cod Commission Office, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630.
• Public Hearing: Draft Technical Bulletins to the 2018/2019 Draft Regional Policy Plan — Commission staff will give an overview presentation on the Draft Technical Bulletins to the 2018/2019 Draft Regional Policy Plan (RPP), the Cape Cod Commission will take testimony and consider public comments received during the public comment period on the Draft Technical Bulletins for the 14 corresponding goals of the RPP in the issue areas of Capital Facilities and Infrastructure, Coastal Resiliency, Community Design, Cultural Heritage, Economy, Energy, Housing, Ocean Resources, Open Space, Transportation, Waste Management, Water Resources, Wetlands, and Wildlife and Plant Habitat as well as staff’s revised versions of Technical Bulletin 96-001 Designing the Future to Honor the Past: Design Guidelines for Cape Cod; and Addendum to Technical Bulletin 96-001 Contextual Design on Cape Cod: Design Guidelines for Large-Scale Development which update the references within each to align with the Draft 2018/2019 RPP. Commission members may discuss the draft technical bulletins; Commission staff will be available to answer Commission member questions and provide technical background on the draft bulletins. Materials are available for the public to review at http://www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices and are available at the Cape Cod Commission Office, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630.
• New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711