POSTED: December 6, 2018, 10:12 AM
REVISED: December 11, 2018, 2:22 PM
DATE: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2018
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
PLACE: HARBORVIEW CONFERENCE ROOM • BARNSTABLE COUNTY COMPLEX
3195 MAIN STREET, BARNSTABLE, MA 02630
• Roll Call
• Public Comment
• Approval of Minutes: Potential approval of Cape Cod Commission meeting minutes of November 15, 2018 and Regional Policy Plan Subcommittee minutes of October 25, 2018 and November 29, 2018.
• Executive Director’s Report – Kristy Senatori. The Cape Cod Commission Executive Director will report on any recent activities she and/or staff has had regarding the Cape Cod Commission.
• 2018 Regional Policy Plan — Cape Cod Commission staff will review the amended draft of the proposed 2018 Regional Policy Plan with the Cape Cod Commission members and answer their questions. The Cape Cod Commission may vote to submit its final amended 2018 Regional Policy Plan to the Assembly of Delegates and Barnstable County Commissioners with a request for its adoption as a County ordinance. Materials are available for the public to review at http://www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices and are available at the Cape Cod Commission Office, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630.
• Vote to extend Technical Bulletin public comment period – Cape Cod Commission members will vote to extend the public comment period on the Technical Bulletins to the 2018 Draft Regional Policy Plan from 30 to 45 days until January 13, 2019
• Presentation on Technical Bulletins to the 2018 Draft Regional Policy Plan — Cape Cod Commission Staff will provide an overview of the draft technical bulletins to the 2018 draft Regional Policy Plan to the Commission and answer Commission member questions. Materials are available for the public to review at http://www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices and are available at the Cape Cod Commission Office, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630.
• New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711