POSTED: September 26, 2018, 9:38 AM
Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Monday October 1, 2018 – 1:00 pm
Cape Cod Commission • Main Conference Room
3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630
- Approve minutes – Potential vote to approve the draft meeting minutes of June 6, 2018 meeting.
- Report from Chair of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council on her recent activities and current initiatives that may impact or be of interest to the Council members.
- Report from Executive Director of the Cape Cod Commission on recent activities and initiatives that she has had at the Cape Cod Commission that may impact or be of interest to the Council members.
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Five-Year Update 2019-2024
- CEDS & the Regional Policy Plan (RPP) – Staff will present an overview of the draft Regional Policy Plan (RPP) released for public comment by the Cape Cod Commission and discuss the concepts from the RPP that are central to the development of the CEDS five-year update.
- CEDS Visioning – Staff will report to the Council members on a summary of their discussion of the CEDS workgroups and the results of a member survey taken on the draft CEDS vision statement; Council members will discuss and build a consensus around a vision for the five-year CEDS update.
- CEDS Planning – Staff will present RPP goals that should be incorporated into the CEDS document and discuss tentative public outreach approach, including December kick-off meeting.
- Economic Development Council subcommittee and CEDS planning – Council members may vote whether to endorse a draft timeline for CEDS planning and to establish the membership and purpose of a CEDS sub-committee to guide staff and review draft plan elements between now and May 2019.
- Member Updates – Council members will provide brief updates to the group on each of their organization's current initiatives and potentially discuss these updates
- Public Comment
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission Office at (508)362-3828 or dial Telecommunications Relay Services 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.