DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2018
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: HARBORVIEW CONFERENCE ROOM • BARNSTABLE COUNTY COMPLEX,
3195 MAIN STREET, BARNSTABLE, MA 02630
• Roll Call
• Public Comment
• Approval of Minutes: Potential approval of Cape Cod Commission meeting minutes of April 19, 2018 and May 3, 2018.
• Executive Director’s Report—Kristy Senatori . The Cape Cod Commission Executive Director will report on any recent activities she and/or staff has had regarding the Cape Cod Commission.
• 2018 Cape Cod Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Annual Report. Presentation on the 2018 Annual Report for the Cape Cod Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) by Commission staff, discussion and potential vote by the Commission to submit the CEDS Annual Report to the Economic Development Administration within the United States Department of Commerce.
• Stormwater Presentation. Cape Cod Commission staff will provide members with an overview of stormwater on Cape Cod, including but not limited to a description of the requirements of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Massachusetts Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (“MS4”) Permit, and the activities of the Commission’s AmeriCorps 2018 Service Member, working together with the Commission’s Geographic Information Systems (GIS) staff, to identify and map potential sources of illicit stormwater discharges in the town of Bourne.
• Presentation of Candidates and Election of the Slate of Officers of the Cape Cod Commission/ Approval of Nominating Committee Minutes. The Nominating Committee of the Cape Cod Commission will present its recommendation for a Slate of Officers to the Cape Cod Commission for the positions of Chair, Vice-chair, and Secretary for the term beginning July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. The members of the Commission will consider the proposed Slate, potentially nominate other candidates for each position, if any, and vote to elect its officers for the term. The proposed candidates for the Slate of Commission Officers are Harold Mitchell for Chair, Jack McCormack for Vice-chair, and Elizabeth Taylor for Secretary. Potential approval by the Nominating Committee of its May 3, 2018 Nominating Committee meeting minutes.
• New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711