POSTED: June 7, 2018, 10:21 AM
1. Approval of Minutes: Potential vote to approve draft meeting minutes of 4/10/2018
2. Presentation and discussion on the Barnstable County Water Quality Laboratory with Sean O’Brien, Director of Barnstable County Department of Health and the Environment
3. Presentation and discussion on the Eastham Salt Pond Permeable Reactive Barrier Site Characterization Study with Jane Crowley, Eastham Health Agent, Jeff Greg, GHD, and Jim Begley, MT Environmental
4. Report from the Cape Cod Commission Executive Director and Staff – Staff will give a status report on existing and planned activities related to, but not limited to, the regional water quality monitoring program and financing of water quality projects for Cape Cod
5. Reports from Governing Board member towns and organizations on current water resource issues affecting Cape Cod
6. Public Comment
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission Office at (508)362-3828 or dial Telecommunications Relay Services 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.