POSTED: June 1, 2018, 1:17 PM
Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:00 pm
Cape Cod Commission • Main Conference Room
3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630
- Approve minutes: Potential vote to approve the draft meeting minutes of April 30, 2018 meeting.
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Five-Year Update 2019-2024
a . Discuss top economic development priorities to be addressed in the Five-Year Update to the CEDS
b. Discuss public engagement for the CEDS update: timeline, stakeholders and outreach strategies
c. Appoint CEDS Subcommittee to guide the CEDS five year update process and content – The Barnstable County Economic Development Council will accept nominations and vote to appoint this committee
- Approve Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 4 Annual Report for 2018 – the 2018 CEDS Annual Report documents the implementation of the 2014 CEDS 5-Year Update during the past year and provides an outline of action to be taken for the final year of its implementation.
- Report from Executive Director of the Cape Cod Commission on recent activities and initiatives that she has had at the Cape Cod Commission that may impact or be of interest to the Council members
- Report from Chair of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council on her recent activities and current initiatives that may impact or be of interest to the Council members
- Member Updates – Council members will provide brief updates to the group on each of their organization's current initiatives and potentially discuss these updates
- Public Comment
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission Office at (508)362-3828 or dial Telecommunications Relay Services 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508)362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.